Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NEW YORK BOUND

I'm done with school. Like literally finished even though according to society's standards, I still got one more year here in order to go off and do about 4-6 years of school. But one step at a time. I'm done this year mostly due to the fact of this highly anticipated NEW YORK family trip we are taking this June! I'm excited because we always say we are going places as a family and making these big plans but never truly see them through. But this summer, we've bought the tickets, booked the flights, and rented the car so there is no turning back now. You've got to know I've been in love with New York since I was 9 and is the place that I hope to go to college and soon after live in. It's NEW YORK CITY ladies and gentlemen!! Yeah yeah some of you are not city people thinking it's just smelly and way too loud for your taste but I'd kill for that atmosphere. To me, it's infectious. I can't wait. We're visiting Boston, New Jersey, New York City, Montawk, Connecticut... Oh I can't wait, I can't wait. Walking down 5th Avenue, through the Garment District, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Harvard Square... It's too much for me to handle!!

1 comment:

Franchesca said...

That sounds amazing! I love New York too, it's the best!