Monday, May 28, 2012

Legend of Zelda

8 more days of school left and my mind has already wandered off to the very place that I try to hard to keep it away from during the school year; the gaming world. Now, during the year, I try to express no interest in playing my games because I know that I will become distracted and whatnot. This year has been hard because of my classes and I finally broke this weekend; I played Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I haven't actually played it at all since I got it three years ago and starting it was a bad idea because I have been addicted to it!!! Of course, today I actually got some work done and completed some of my goals, and am now ready to take on the last 8 days, but still! Now, even though my mind is now focused again, I still fear that I will become distracted and since summer is coming closer, now is not the time to lose focus.

No comments: