Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Year

This year has been filled with many memories. Most of them include a certain people that STABBED ME STRAIGHT IN MY BACK!D:Grrrr. Anyways, this year has for the most part, been somewhat acceptable. Of course, I never want to see this place again, but alas, I have two years to go. Two more years with some people that make me despise coming here. Two more years with friends that probably won't keep in touch after I graduate. Damn...It's a sad thought. Just too sad...Or maybe someone will prove me wrong, but maybe not. Eh, oh well. Everybody's growing up and with growing up, they are also growing out of their friends. So, for my second to last blog my sophomore year, I must continue to need to rant during blog week. With that being said, FORGET ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT CUT ME OUT OF YOUR LIVES, I DON'T NEED YOU. CERTAINLY NOT FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. AND CERTAINLY NOT FOREVER. MWAHAHA, WHEN I'M ROLLING AROUND IN MONEY AND MAKIN BIG MONIES, YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU DID TO ME IN THE YEAR OF 2012.

4 comments:

Alina said...

I'll be there for you Julie! Screw those people who ditched us! Rollin in money yeeeeeeeee :D I love you Julie!!!!

Sabrina W said...

I feel like all of your blogs are slightly depressing to be honest... sadness*

Rverma said...

2 years isn't too bad...I've been counting them down since late May of my sophomore year, and the progress has been decent enough.

RHS Flash said...

I always look forward to seeing you, have you hang in M-5, and generally to your blogs. Your honesty is so refreshing. You are a rock star in my book.