Tuesday, May 8, 2012

acl

You're never truly thankful for what you have until you've lost it. Or in this case, replaced it. stupid stupid stupid dumb bad luck. That's what this is. Having surgery is described in one word. Hell. I feel like a bag of rocks is on top of my knee. Like literally it's sinking on top of my kneecap. It's the most uncomfortable type of pain. Like pain that makes you want to amputate your leg. I can't breathe half the time and the other half I wished I was knocked out with my meds that I sadly don't take consistently although I should. And when I do take my meds, I'm in lala land. I can't really focus and I feel nauseous. I did throw up after I took meds on like the 3rd day and it was horrible. This has been my life for a week and a half. And sadly, it will persist for about another month or two. Yay rehab. not.

3 comments:

Amber C said...

MICHELLE TRAN!!! <3 I love you so much! I'm so proud of you ! You can do it!!! I'm always here if you need me!

Franchesca said...

I hope you feel better soon Michelle! It will all be ok in the end!:)

RHS Flash said...

Really interesting metaphor.