Thursday, May 3, 2012

Technology

So you know you live in a world where everything seems influenced by electronics when you try to remember where someones volume button is when you cant properly hear what they are saying.
This literally happened to me as my mom and I drove home today. She was talking about her day at work, when I started realizing I was nodding my head to show I was following her story when in reality I couldn't hear a word of what she was saying. My split second instinct was to turn the volume dial on the radio in the van. Ha ha ha! I felt so silly thinking that her voice was a sound on the radio that I could fix with the twist of a dial.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's so funny! And crazy. And so crazy....I know what you mean though. It's weird living in such a technologized world.