Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Attendance

I got stressed out enough from all the tests I have to take for these few weeks. Last week on Saturday, I just took the EPT and ELM tests if you are going to any CSU. Its about 4 hours testing. Then, yesterday on Monday, I took the AP environmental science test for about 4 hours too. On wednesday, I will have to take AP econ final test in class and next week I have to take the actual AP econ test. With a lot of stressing out, yesterday afternoon, the school attendance is giving me more problem by calling my aunt and uncle that I skip school. What is this?!?! I never skip school or absence unless its ap testing week or swim meet. This thing is ruining my perfect attendance and if they don't clear it, i might can't go to senior trip or the senior ball.

No comments: