Monday, May 14, 2012

This Week

This week is going to be the busiest, most stressful week of the year. I have a math test today, the AP world exam on thursday, and a speech on Friday. I really should have done more to prepare last weekend but I procrastinated and now I'm extra stressed.

Plus I'm coming off of a horrible week from last week. Finals was the worst race of my life. I feel like I've said that before but this time I'm serious. I was seated first and got 5th. I moved down five places. Plus my PR would have gotten me first place if I had run what I was supposed to run. Finals is supposed to be the best race of the season, and it turned out to be my worst. I literally felt like I could not run any faster though and it didn't make any sense. Now track is over and I cannot redeem myself in the next race because there is none.

Anyways that's my life right now... Next weekend will be better and I will be happier.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Sorry that you had that frustration...and hope it's a good finish.