Friday, May 18, 2012

My apologizes

To Yasmine Bouzid.
I didn't mean to ruin a part of The Hunger Games for you. You see, with you talking about how crazy you are about The Hunger Games and with all your knowledge of it, I believed you had read all of the novels. Clearly you didn't because, when I accidently talked about what happened to you-know-who, your face looked like this:



I'm very sorry my dear friend. I didn't know. However, you are still required to read the third book because there is MUCH more that you need to discover.
Much love.

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Thanks Ashley. You are forgiven, I've decided not to smite you in the Games. My excitement for the Games has so far been inspired by the relation of the first book to everything in life, but I agree that I must finish the book to get the full picture. Team Peeta foooorever!

RHS Flash said...

So funny... so funny