Sunday, May 13, 2012

Frustration.

Today was a lovely day, because it was Mother's Day and I got to spend the entire time with my lovely mom. We drove to North Shore in Tahoe and ate a very nice lunch and then headed to the beach to lay by the lake. It was a fairly warm day; it was sunny and in the high 70s. After THREE hours in the sun, I was extremely confident that I got lots of color because of the high altitude and being closer to the sun. I used a lot of sunscreen but I was sure it would not matter. I was wrong.

After the ride home I rushed in anticipation to my bathroom and of course, I barely got darker. I guess you could say I went thirty seconds in deep depression. But I got over it. Now I'm just pissed and frustrated; however, even though there was not much success today, I do have a decent pre-summer tan going already. After all, it still is only May.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Win some, burn some.