Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Complaints.

It's the end of senior year. I cannot believe that 4 years have passed since the time I was wondering about what high school would be like. This year has been challenging and at times extremely frustrating, but I'm happy that summer's almost here. Now that there are two weeks left and a lot that I need to get done, the stress seems constant. Prepare yourself for more complaining. I've been sick with bronchitis plus sinus and ear infections (the plague) since the end of spring break, and I feel like I'm in a funk. This week will consist of a Calculus final, paying fines for illicit hoarding of library books, doing a presentation for my opus on Mr. Twain, baking for Culinary, finding a plant to classify for Bio, writing an Econ paper, doing my journalism work, and constantly thinking that I may have forgotten something that I need to do for graduation. Alas, my resolution for stress alleviation is to stop thinking about grades and all that hoopla once I get everything done and enjoy what time I have left at Rocklin. Procrastination is basically my study style, and finding that I have many tasks stockpiled from the semester is at the source of my scatter-brained nature. Angst, angst, angst. Senioritis afflicted me early my junior year from being exposed to it in a French class of all seniors, and it has come to rear its ugly head again late in the game. I'm really happy to be done with AP testing for the rest of forever! I'm excited for senior shenanigans week coming soooon (:

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You will be missed. Just that simple.