Monday, May 14, 2012

Finish Strong.

As I was just looking at the calendar for the rest of the school year we only have about 3 1/2 weeks left! Wow! This has definitely been one of the fastest school years ever. It is amazing how fast time has gone. I clearly remember the first day walking into journalism thinking that it was going to be a great year... and it really has been. I like to look at the glass half full when school can be difficult (don't get me wrong, there are times when I am  frustrated)... but before you know it, after all the hard work and all the hours spent studying and doing homework, we will be here-- anticipating summertime, the sunshine, hanging out with friends, possibly working, going on vacation, swimming. etc. etc.  The possibilities that we have are endless.

Even if we aren't done yet... we are almost there!