Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Grateful

To my awkward best friend/"default" friend/socially inept advisor/padawan/summer fashion project/smartest guy I know, most of the time/Rahul Verma, So I guess I'm in a remarkably grateful mood today. I'm all bruised up from playing soccer, and I'm pretty tired, but I'm happy because I have a best friend - you! We've been friends since we were in freshman Geography together. Remember making immature froshie jokes, and Mr. Eckenburg telling you to "stop talking dirty to the girls"? LMAO. We all know it was Brittany who was making those jokes... I would never of course, as a disclaimer right now. I'm a lady. Anyway, after that, we were sort of friends. You sort of scared me. Because you're a freak, and because the rather bloody jokes freaked me out. So I guess we were almost not friends then? But sophomore year, we got a lot closer. We had Hurrianko together in the mornings, and the next day we'd have journalism together. I guess that's where we really started getting close. I BEAT YOU IN HURRIANKO HAHA. Then, when I joined Mock Trial, the madness started. I really hated and still hate pretrial. Bad memories, huh? And then after the end of the season, we started hanging out more. Remember matching for Career project day? SUITS FOREVER. And then! The zombie trial! That really cemented our friendship for sure. Things you should know - I call schizophrenic, you can be sociopath. This year has been crazy, if you know what I mean. We talk on the phone for about an hour every day, although I don't see you at school that often minus extracurriculars. The 4N6 state trip was CRAZY. I never knew you and Prith-prith were so perverted, man. Know that I carry a butter knife in my bag all the time, just in case you try to pull anything. How did we come up with "Little Asian Clown" again? Junior year has been chock-full of murder jokes, study sessions, speeches, and "default faces".It's been great knowing that you got my back, no matter what madness is going on. I trust you a lot, and I look forward to having journalism, maybe AP Lit, maybe AP Econ, peer teaching (if we're in the same period, we can hang out) and 4N6 and MT together! Also, the call last night CRACKED ME UP. Good mood now. See you at lunch, or else I'll call you tonight. Don't forget about the Mock Trial meeting tomorrow! AND POST ON THE BLOG. How are you passing journalism!??! Adios, hombre. O, mi madre te dijo "Hola, Rahul. Que paso?" tambien. Andy/Amy

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I am not sure I understand it.. but love the stream of thoughts...