Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The End

Three days. That’s it. I can’t believe that after 14 years in the Rocklin school system I’m finally done. 1 year at Rocklin Pre-school, 7 years at Parker Whitney, 2 years at Spring View, and 4 years at Rocklin High.  It is truly amazing how fast time goes by, especially these last few years.  I have lived in Rocklin, in the same house, my whole life and although it was a little boring at times, I wouldn’t have changed a thing.  It was a great town to grow up in, and I have met some really awesome people that I am privileged to call my friends.  I don’t think it has really hit me yet, that in 10 days, I will be graduating and never coming back to Rocklin High, but I’m really looking forward to these next few weeks with my friends.  Although I will be moving away from home for the first time in my life this September, I know I will be excited to come back over breaks to see friends and family. 

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You are going to rock the world... I am sure...