Monday, May 28, 2012

Finding a "Blanket"

So, the vacation time is coming up and all I want to do it put a blank it on top of it ("If I can't see it, it's not there" type of thing). Only reason: if my mind starts to daydream about my summer vaca's I've got planned, then I am toast. Why? It goes like this:
Mind thinks about vacation= I daydream
I daydream= I check out
I check out= I lose focus
I lose focus= grades drop
grades drop= APOCALYPSE
You see why daydreaming could lead me into trouble right? Well, that's why I need a blanket to cover Summer up, for, if I can't "see" it coming, then my mind can focus, and if my mind can focus, then I can stay sane for the last couple of days and then Tah Dah! I can be free. See, full-proof plan right there. Now if only I could find a blanket.....

No comments: