Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MY BACK BE SAVED:D

Lately, my back problems have just been ridiculous. It just straight up hurt. So I went to my friend, Keaton, and told him to find me an Asian remedy for my back. Haha, he said that he could try to fix my back. It worked for like 30 minutes, but the pain came back.:(It kept getting worse, so I asked Kelly to fix my back. He said he couldn't do much since it was my lower back. :(But I had an epiphany. I have two mattresses, one firm and one squishy. I like the squishy one better cuz then it's not awkward to sleep on my side. Either way, I switched and this morning, I felt sooooo much better. The pain is still there kinda, but for the most part, the bed idea worked:). MY BACK BE SAVED:D.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Much too young for back pians... take care of that.