Thursday, May 10, 2012

APW

So. After blogging about APW all year, the time is finally here. The final exam is next Thursday, the last day of AP testing. I feel like I don't know very much, and I don't feel as if I have done much studying. Since, for most sophomores, it is their first AP class, everyone is pretty much freaking out.

Plus, for English we  start presenting an 8-10 minute presentation on Wednesday. Yes. That's right. In a class full of sophomores (most of whom are in APW/Dance Show that week) we start presenting the day before the test.

We get assigned days to present today, and usually I like going on the first day, but this time... not so much. I'm hoping for the week after, so I have time to throw together my presentation.

To be honest, I really want to get it over with, because once it's done, my school year is pretty much over (except for all the finals and tests and such). But, for once, I really want the extra time to prepare. Especially since this presentation could make or break my grade.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Core classes seemed to have a lot of final assignments. Interesting.