Sunday, May 13, 2012

Teachers

Really, I do not have much room to complain about my teachers. I have been extremely lucky with the ones I got this year. Each and every one of them are friendly, funny (some more than others) and respectful. None of them have the whole arrogant and power-hungry attitude. BUT, there is one thing that half of them do (or in this case don't do), that drives me insane.

Rocklin High School and all of the administration, including teachers, puts a high stress on academic achievement. They all really try to get us to have the best grades possible. I am all for that, except how are students supposed to get the best grades possible if we never know what grade we have in our classes? I would say about half my teachers never update online grades except for maybe once a month. IT IS SO ANNOYING. I need to know whether or not I need to study extra hard for the next test or if I have enough breathing room to slack on a night's homework assignment. But that is not possible because half of the time I have to guess what my grade is. It kills me.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Fair question, fair complaint...