Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I forgot to blog a second time, so here it is.

Theme: I hate people so much.

Why: People continually piss me off for various reasons. Not everybody is included, but many people show the following signs.
  • They are incompetent in even the simplest tasks.
  • Ask me for everything even if the answer is right in front of them. Seriously, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
  • They put me down and shrug their words off as if it has no affect.
  • They don't consider peoples' feeling - AKA MINE.
  • People forget I'm here even though I used to be a huge part of their life. They are simply stuck-up or retarded.
  • People that do homework every day in here...I understand if you're like me and procrastinate on some things, but EVERY DAY?! C'MON!
  • High people trying to argue with me that pot has no effects...don't even go there.
Sometimes I just want to give up...People...Oh, people.

I have this stalker-like person. She's hecka crazy.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Boy.. I LOVE you posts. You are so very introspective...