Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Mind is Blown...

How is it November in two days?? I honestly have NO idea where all of this time has gone. I feel like I was just beginning my final year of school, final season of XC, and enjoying being a senior. Then everything just happened. It has been a blur. Not to say there have not been amazing times along the way :) Camp winthers, taking advantage of my free block, and homecoming were very fun.
However, due to my sudden realization that time is passing by so quickly and we are over halfway done with first semester, I have decided that it is time for a change. I am going to enjoy the little things that happen and not let everything just fly by, while I am stressed out to the max!
This being said, I have had an amazing weekend so far :) League finals was fabulous! And the senior festivities were wonderful too :) Thank you girls!! My gangster hat was classic. haha And my poor broken flower that was trampled when the race started...I wonder what happened to that. It was wonderful :)
Today has been a great break from everything! I did have schoolwork, but it was very productive! I am extremely excited for Halloween tomorrow. It shall be very fun. We are going as Alice in Wonderland. Elisabeth and I shall be Tweedle Dee and Dum. Twins! And Holly will be Alice :) Unicef for the win!
Well, that was an extremely random blog! :)

3 comments:

Brit said...

I'm very glad you enjoyed your senior stuff :)

Amanda C. said...

senior night was great~! and good job for helping out with unicef :)

Elisabeth said...

TWINS! :)