Thursday, October 21, 2010

My week

Last week was homecoming week. It was pretty fun all in all. The lunch time games were fun to watch and they were all pretty funny. Got to love the Dougie contest. Watching Jack Lento and Austin Benny trying to dance in front of the school was some pretty funny stuff. The whole week went by without a hitch. Then Friday was the rally. Rallies here are always the best. Watching the sophomores getting dominated by the seniors was tough to watch though. Then, that night, was the homecoming game. The halftime show was by far the best with the fireworks and everything. We ended up losing, somehow, to Roseville which was tough because my girlfriend was hassling me about it for a while. Then on Saturday was the Homecoming dance. By far the highlight of the week for me I had so much fun. And that pretty much wraps up my week.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

The dance was once they turned out the lights.

Cliff said...

I mean awesome