Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesdays with Morrie

I'm not in advanced english this year, but I've been hearing that the book Tuesdays with Morrie was a really good book. My friend, Brittany, insisted on me reading it. So I picked it up and gave it a chance, and now I find myself trying to read it as slow as possible because I'm almost done with it and I don't want it to end. It's that good. And I usually don't like reading.
This book seriously has made me laugh, cry, and rethink how I view life. This professor, Morrie, was one wise man and I'm glad that Mitch Albom has revealed him to the world. I recommend reading it, it's completely worth your time.

2 comments:

Keely said...

I agree. It's really sad though :(

Erika said...

Seriously, such a good book. I read it in 2 hours before school started and it was amazing. I cried practically 2 bajillion times.