Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesdays With Morrie

I really needed an emotional pick-me-up and thank goodness for cold rainy days where all you feel like doing is cuddling up in a blanket with a cup of tea and just reading. I love socializing, but I do cherish those moments that I spend by myself and I really needed some me time, especially after a hectic Homecoming week.

Sunday was a wonderful day. I put aside all homework and just listened to the rain hitting my window as I read Tuesdays with Morrie over again. The story is so moving. If you haven't read it, you should. It gives you a whole new appreciation for life and the people that surround you. It's pretty much a guide for how to live. I won't give anything away, so go read it now!It takes less than a day. If everyone read this book, I think the world would be a better place.

1 comment:

Hannah Vahldick said...

I love that book, and they made a movie if you'd ever want to check that out. I think it was like a Lifetime Network production, but it actually has decent acting and it's quite believable and follows the story. It had Chandler from Friends as Mitch Albom.