Friday, October 22, 2010

Knocked Out

I used to go to kickboxing classes, and not the jump around cardio stuff, legitimate self-defense classes. I took these classes for about a year and then I quit to focus more on cross-country and track. On Tuesday, I finally picked up kickboxing at a new gym again and I thought it was just amazing. The pure adrenaline caused me to forget how long it's been since I had last kicked or boxed, and I went home feeling good. I woke up feeling like I would never walk again. Even now, I'm still sore. Atleast I've still got it, right? Haha... Anyone know how to give a decent massage? Ow...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds painful but now you know nobody will think of messing with you again!

Devin M. said...

Haha i know how you feel. That's just like when i take a couple days off from basketball and then come back with all this adrenaline playing really hard...I definitely feel it the next morning!

Hannah Vahldick said...

It's like the most pumped up feeling I get when I work out for the first time in a long time. Especially with running, I've done Track and cross the last 2 years and I've ended all 4 seasons with some stupid injury that I caused by just going too hard lol
And I love basketball, excited for the season =)