Monday, October 11, 2010

Homecoming Week!

It's finally here! Homecoming! I have been waiting literally since probably June for Homecoming. I am so ready to be cheering on the Thunder against the Roseville Tigers and dressing up for the big dance Saturday night.
Although homecoming is obviously a big deal, people do not seem to be as crazed about it as last year. Maybe it was because it was our Freshman year , so people were more excited last year. Maybe it is because most of my friends and I are stressing about PSATs, which are unfortunately, the morning of homecoming.
Also, I feel like this year everyone is doing things a little more late notice than last year. I bought my dress last night, just six days before the big dance. I have to schedule my hair and nail appointments a little later than I had planned, due to PSATs. Even the guys, I've noticed, are asking girls to the dance about two to three weeks later than last year.
Overall, I am incredibly excited, but the vibe is totally different than last year. Should be fun though!

1 comment:

Christy said...

that is soooo true! i had psats too so i think that i most likly wasn't thinking so much about the dance as much as the test.

-christy sharkey