Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10 Points to Gryffindor

So it's homecoming week, and I shall be yet another person to blog about it. I for one absolutely love the Harry Potter theme, and cannot wait to see what ASB is pulling together for the entertainment at the football game. This year, I'm not really as into the homecoming week activities as much as I am excited for the dance. I haven't been to float construction because I've been busy with homework and everything. I hear that some people are getting to watch the Harry Potter movies and such in their classes, and I'm still loaded down with tests and projects. Even though the first quarter has ended, which should be a stress reliever, I'm still stressing over all the assignments I still have to do. Not to mention I'm taking the PSAT on the morning of the dance, which I have yet to prepare for. Plus I've been making my plans for the homecoming dance and making sure everything is going to be amazing. This week has been arguably the most crazy week all year. And it's only Wednesday! I'm so excited for this weekend, but know I still have other things to worry about before then. Once Friday rolls around though, I'm definitely going to forget about all that and simply enjoy myself at the homecoming game!

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Harry Potter is basically the best theme ever! I really wanted to go to float construction this week too but I was in the same boat; swamped with 3 AP tests in one week :/

Erika said...

I am so in love with you for posting this. It's good to know people enjoy all our hard work :)