Friday, October 1, 2010

my week

What’s on my mind today is my foot. On Monday I cut open the heel of my foot on a piece of glass that left a two-inch long cut on my foot that goes from ¼ of an inch to ½ an inch. I had to go to the hospital but they’re just uncomfortable and almost worse than the actual injury. Having to get across school in them is not fun at all. So this morning I decided to experiment by putting some weight on it and I found that it had healed up and I could walk on it! There’s still a little pain but it is definitely not that bad. So we’ll see how today goes but hopefully it’ll be healed up by the weekend and completely gone by next week!and get it glued back together so I didn’t have to get stitches. But, it opened up a little on Tuesday so I decided to take it easy and borrow my friend’s crutches for the day. What an adventure. Crutches are not as fun as you would think. Sure they’re good for smacking your friend in the shins if they mess with you but otherwise they just suck.

2 comments:

Franchesca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Franchesca said...

It seems like it was a pretty tough week,I'm sorry:( I hope this week is better!!:)