Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Fall Right??

The transformation from summer to fall always makes me happy.
No more sweaty faces. No more sun searing weather. No more sunburns. But, no. Mother freakin nature can't even realize that it isn't summer anymore!! It's fall! Autumn! Leaves, cool breezes, rain even!
This hot autumn weather is killin me. I want to start wearin scarfs, jeans, and my ugg boots. I want rain! I want to smell the smell of asphalt after the rain! I want to be able to just throw on a sweatshirt and go to school.
Out off all the seasons, summer, is my most hated season. I wish school let out in the spring so we would have spring vacation. It seems more reasonable since the weather is more lovelier than in the summer.
I just don't get it. Why is it 103 degrees in the fall?!?!? This is absurd. Mother nature is absurd, I say.
Please, whoever is listening up there, let it rain! Let it be cold! Let me wear sweatshirts!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Nature is just as tempermental as us...

Anonymous said...

AMEN!