Friday, October 29, 2010

Keely's Birthday, My Life and Life as a Dolphin (That is, in the pod)

Today is a very big day in my life. The day begins with a party that I orchestrated in my pod. What am I talking about you ask? Our seating group in journalism has become a little family. Every silver tuesday, we (Alisha, Keely, Ashley, Erika, Michelle and myself) have Fat Tuesday, a tradition I began on the first silver Tuesday of school. So today was our dear friend Keely's birthday, so we had a celebration for that, as well as Halloween. In the festive spirit, I decided to pull a prank. When Ashley left to go interview people, I grabbed all of her personal possessions, and hid them in a cupboard. I then proceeded to log out her computer, and log on as myself. With this part of the plan in place, I decided to unplug her mouse and keyboard. Now she's realized that her stuff is missing, but she hasn't figured out what happened to her computer yet. Now we are photoshopping pictures, as we have all of our work done. It's another wonderful day in the pod :D This afternoon, I have league finals. I'm so nervous, but for now, I'll just focus on our wonderful time in the pod. I'm photoshopping a birthday card with a rat on it, and erika is making a picture of nona with an old man.

1 comment:

Keely said...

IT IS DUMBLEDORE.