Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Almighty Planner

Every great inventor in the world started out with just an idea, and they put that idea in something that seems foreign to some of us known as a planner. This almighty planner helps us stay on track and stay organized. However some of us neglect the planner and see it as just something to doodle in. We make fun of those who actually do use their planners as a source of entertainment; although you won’t be making fun of them for long when you’re asking them for a raise.
I have neglected my planner for two years now and school has not been easy. I am under the category with the rest of the doodlers. If you are a freshman then you’re planner is going to be your mother and father for the next four years at Rocklin High School. Do not abuse it because the abuse becomes a habit for you. Your planner is like a guardian Angel, it is there to watch over you and guide you and tell you to go to hell when you abuse it. Just remember to write in your planner everyday and to refer back to it because there is no hiding that you don’t when quarter grades come home.

2 comments:

Raj said...

We live in a very organized world. To earn my piece of cake I have to be organized and in absolute sync with the movement of the world. :)

Franchesca said...

My planner definately helps me alot! I dont know what I would do without it.