Wednesday, October 6, 2010

End of the Quarter Stress

So it is the end of the quarter, and I could not be any more stressed. This week I have been pounded with homework and tests in all eight of my classes. The pressure also has been put on by my parents to make sure that all my grades are in order, and luckily they are. Also, fortunately some of my tests have been pushed out to next week, due to the intense deadlines for teachers to finish putting grades into the grade books.
Also, it has been probably the most social week I have had in a long time. Between going to my seventh grade friend's volleyball game who is practically my sister and the Granite Bay soccer game which is rumored to have three amazing brothers, I have not had anytime for AR goals and driver's ed projects. Anyways, enough of my whining haha. Back to my pile of homework.