Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh my goodness

There are so many ants in my pod. I try to scrape them off, but they still keep coming in. There's no food on the desk, but they are STILL here, maybe because of the cold weather, I don't know.



In other news, I've stopped eating sweets in an attempt to cut back on sugar. It made me kind of sluggish when I would eat a bunch of candy, and now I feel more energized. Because I used to eat a candy bar every day just because I have them around and that wasn't good. Sometimes it is hard, especially so close to Halloween, but it's not too hard. When I feel like eating something sweet I'll eat some mozzarella cheese. I love mozzarella cheese, but I ate the last of it last night so now I'll have to go to the store today and get some more.


Also today, I found this gorgeous cat online. I was looking up cats because for Halloween I'm going to be a cat lady.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i want to see pictures of your halloween costume!!