Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Creepy? More like All-consuming.

Today marks my one-week anniversary of planning to be in Creepy Concert.
Actually, now it is for sure that I am in it. My friend Warren and I decided to throw together (literally) an instrumental medley in 3 days to perform. It's the themes from the Exorcist, Jaws, and Halloween. But that's not the point.

This is actually a post about me crossing off something on my bucket list.
From the time I was little, I have had a dream to preform something on piano in front of people. My parents/assorted relatives and unlucky friends do not count. I mean people people. However, this is the first time I have actually done something about my dream!

Oh how I love the theatre department chairs for letting us make it.

We are actually okay in my opinion. We recently got *cough* kidnapped *cough* a bassist and a drummer to fill out our act. I'm in charge of background keyboard, Warren is soloing on guitar, Rahul is drumming, and Matt is playing bass. It's weird, but in a good way.
Even though I feel like a minority, as the only classical player and female.

Anyway, please come watch the Creepy Concert! And when you see me, feel free to cheer a little louder :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

awww congrats for getting to cross something off your bucket list! im sure that you will do great!

-Christy Sharkey