Thursday, July 4, 2013

AP Homework + Sickness = Not Fun

Gah. I really wish I did some of this before I left for France. Seriously. I didn't even do any over in France like I had planned to. Why? Because someone on the trip came with allergies (it wasn't freakin allergies I'll tell ya!) and then decided to give it to almost everyone else (5 people luckily escaped). I wasn't fortunate :( SO for about a week now, I have been getting over a cold that I received in France, and the best part about this is that I get to read AP Lit books. While my mind is still in it's fuzzy state.

I am still amazed at myself for having even a slight comprehension about it. But at least I got one book out of the way! yyyayyyy......... 3 or four more to go and then an AP Psyche book.... this is going to be a great way to immerse myself back into the Rocklin life- doing homework.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Hey, just think that after all the summer homework is done, you can actually enjoy your summer!