Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tahoe Withdrawals

Last week I went to Tahoe for four day, and it was such an amazing trip. My family and I go up a lot and so this time, we had family friends who live in Bakersfield come with us for a change. Us four children stayed in the separate guest quarters while the parents slept in the main house, and it was a BLAST ! There was a pool table that we would just play for hours on end and because my family and I's favorite beach was only five minutes away, the two full days we had were spent there at Meeks Bay. My best friend since practically birth and I took out one of the two paddle boards and just slept on the water, paddled out to the other corner of the lake, oh my goodness it was beautiful. But sadly we had to leave with horrible sunburns and great memories, and now I sit on my couch avoiding summer homework. Sooo who's going to Tahoe soon?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! That sounds sooo fun :)