Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birthday wishes

What a fun day I had yesterday! That amazing day happened to be my birthday. In the morning I woke up and saw outside my front door was a lot of paper hearts taped to the door and my drive way was chalked (well it was my sidewalk because there were cars in the driveway). I have an amazing best friend! :)

My sister and my best friend took me out for breakfast at the International House of Pancakes (IHOP). I ordered a stack of pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream on top. Tasted amazing! Oh! How I am spoiled!

Next thing I know we are at the mall, shopping! We stopped in lots of stores but ended up in Charlotte Russe, one of my favorite clothing stores were my sister said, "Pick out your birthday present!" I tried on three maxi skirts and ended up getting one. It had ivory and beige splashes of color formed into diagonal lines. It matched the shirt I was wearing perfectly, what a coincidence! 

Then I went swimming with my best friend and ruined my hair that I took a long time to curl, but it was fine because I had a wonderful time. We hung out with her super cute little sisters. They are adorable and so sweet to me!

Finally I went home and spent time with my family. We had some chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting. My wonderful, spectacular parents got me a camera, which I asked for. I got many texts and Facebook messages that wished me a happy birthday. I ended my day with a color run and then some needed sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday! :)