Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Adjusting to the New Perspective

Just got back from Paris yesterday and here I am, exhausted and totally not used to the time change. But what I'm really not used to, is being home but having everything seem different. It's like getting a new pair of eyes and having to get used to them. I see things so different now. It was so humbling living in the city of lights isolated. There was no escape, no Americans, no text messaging, no family. It was just me, my friend Ines who speaks pretty good English, and her moderately good english speaking parents. I don't want to reveal too much because I'm making a documentary about the whole 3 weeks but I will leave you with this. France is a beautiful country with great people. But I love it here in California and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Oh and here's a pic of me with some French cheese. 

No comments: