Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wingman

That awkward moment when you are a wingman to your roommate who you just met like a week ago, for a guy she's just met four days ago, at a science/math camp. Yup, this would happen to me. It's all fine and dandy though! I have just now been having to give advice... A LOT. Now to both parties. Oh well! HAHA! Oh COSMOS. And not to mention I only have three girls in my Cluster, and I am only friends with one. The other one is getting attention from two nerdy Davids... What? I know, I was confused, too. And they are all awkward nerds... Not that there is anything wrong with that, but we are on different social levels. A lot of girls here are trying really hard to get at guys... What ever happened to subtle? If you want a guy, don't freak him out by coming on to him WAY TOO MUCH. One of my pet peeves right there. Ugh, oh well, at least it is somewhat entertaining. I just hope none of the girls think I am "getting in the way of their man." I swear I will slap that chick. No, sorry, I am not interested in your little awkward, way too public, affair... AT A SCIENCE CAMP! -_- That awkward love, man... Gonna give me some anger issues. But back to the wingman thing... I am a wingman, who's advice is gladly taken at least. Hope all goes well with all that, and everyone else at this camp's love affairs.

No comments: