Saturday, July 27, 2013

Best Week Ever!!

I am so excited for this week!!!! Here is a whole run down of it:

On Monday, I get to hang out with one of my friends that I haven't seen all summer! We have both been so busy that we haven't had time to hang out and we both finally can!

On Tuesday, I am FINALLY getting my braces off ! 4 years and they are finally deemed ready! YAY!!!! Then, that night, we are having a massive food fight at Adventure from 6-7:30. Everyone should come and bring your friends. :)

Wednesday, I am able to hang out with another one of my friends and we are going to watch the first Percy Jackson movie. She hasn't seen it yet and she wants to go see the new one on the 7th, so she is going to play catch up. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE SECOND PERCY JACKSON MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BOOK SERIES EVER (along with Harry Potter)!

On Thursday, I am taking the drivers test! YAY! Then I shall be an official driver!! You should be careful on the road after that day if I pass ;) hahaha I'm just joking, I am a good driver.

Friday... Well, actually, I don't know if I have any plans then, but it won't matter because I will have my braces off and I'll hopefully have my license! Yay!

Well, that's it for now.  Bye!


P.S. I almost forgot!! If you read my last blog post about not knowing who to pick for the (auto)biography project since I couldn't do the man who invented ASL, I found someone new. I picked Walt Disney. :) Okay, now I am officially done. Bye!

No comments: