Friday, July 12, 2013

My Summer

I'm currently in the middle of four books. So I'm reading two for fun, one for AP Psych, and one for AP Lit.

But one of the books that I am reading for fun is a nonfiction account of the underground city of Edinburgh, (Edin-burr-uh, not edin-burg in case you were wondering) Scotland, and it's really interesting! I'm only a few chapters in, but my mom read it in a few days, so it must have been good. I bought it at Edinburgh Castle, and usually castle's don't sell that good of books, but I have high hopes for this one.

I'm reading Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert for Psych, and it seems pretty good so far, especially for a book you have to read for school.

I'm reading Wuthering Heights for AP Lit, and I'm actually kind of excited about it, because it's a classic that I probably wouldn't have read if not for AP Lit.

Although, it is a little stressful because I feel like I'm behind already, because the summer's half gone!

No comments: