Thursday, July 25, 2013

PPL, COMMENT ALREADY.

Now there's a lot I like about blogging. For one, I get to rant as I please and let's be honest, not many people actually read my blogs. It's like venting to a wall. Anyways, I have noticed a little trend amongst our bloggers, they don't exactly like to comment. And I'll be completely truthful and say that I don't like commenting. Some will ask, why not take it out altogether? Well, my reasoning for doing so is that for people that actually like to blog can see what people have to say about whatever you decided to talk about. I would love for someone to comment on my blog, but unfortunately I can't really remember anybody that has.

Maybe I'm in a bad mood because Mock Trial practice has been officially stopped. It was kinda boring, but I love Mock Trial, so much that I'm now holding my own practices, haha. But it's a secret from my coach, shh.

But yea, I'm not angry that people don't comment, but c'mon, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR BLOGGING. Do it. Don't make me count your comments! I sound like such a nerd...

'NOTHER QUOTE FOR YA, graciously came from Daniel Quinnel, the funniest, most eccentric character out in Rocklin.

"It's better to swing from branch to branch and fall down, then walk on the jungle floor and get eaten by a tiger."

This actually cracked me up because he was so proud of his quote, but it holds great wisdom.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

So, I'm commenting. I think that you're right. Nobody is commenting. Are we graded on that?? Haha jk but I just commented on a lot of posts to make you happy Julie!

Shelby B. said...

LOL Daniel is hilarious.