Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pretty Closet

I have hit the low point of procrastination today. I organized my room.

On the bright side, it's super organized now, and I like it!

I just couldn't do homework when if I looked into my closet, my clothes were crushing into the bookcase, so I had to fold some stuff that didn't need hanging and put them on a shelf on the bookshelf. I've never put clothes on my bookshelf before, but I kinda like it. Also, I put my socks in the bedside table in my closet (I guess it's not a bedside table anymore...) because I had sweatshirts in it, but I was afraid I would forget about them, so I put them on the bookcase too.

Yep. This is what I do over the summer! I did see friends though. Well. My friend brought two people with her when she came to my house to drop off a movie. She did ask me to go out with them, but I said no. It was dinner time, and I was hungry. Don't judge me.

So. I guess I should really read past page two of one of my AP Lit books. If I don't blog for a while, it's because I'm busy procrastinating instead of doing my homework.

No comments: