Tuesday, July 23, 2013

That Guy...And That Quote

I recently stumbled upon a few awesome people on YouTube. One of them being a little boy (well, he's 17 haha) that speaks 20 languages. Yep, he's that guy. And I swear, I was so close to flipping a table. It's so unfair, but awesome at the same time that he can soak up languages like it's nothing. Shame he doesn't know Spanish... :( But look him up on YouTube and you'll be amazed. His name is Tim Doner; he's what people call a "hyperpolyglot." That's what he looks like (below).



That's about all I have to talk about. I haven't really gone outside...and I know Megan's waiting to take me to Goodwill one of these days...

Oh, but before that, I also heard AN AMAZING QUOTE THAT I'D LIKE TO LIVE BY, but probably won't. Here it is:
There are seven days in a week, and someday ain't one of them. 

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Oh my gosh, I wish that was me!!! He seems like he's much more intelligent that the regular population though, so he's probably not 'normal' in that sense of the word. I'm still super jealous though.

Taylor said...

I love YouTube! Next time you go on there, look up TheFineBros and Jacksgap. Those are to of my favorite channels. :)

Shelby B. said...

Whoa that's awesome. He is a genius. I would like to learn 5 languages at some point in my lifetime.