Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pride & Prejudice

After I have enjoyed myself reading with pleasure Jane Austen's famous novel, I have been inthralled with the lovely time period it is set in. I quite wish I could form my words in such a manner as they did. Their sentences are wordy yet beautifully creative. I enjoy it completely. At first, I never wanted to read it because I kept hearing people talk about it so dramatically. All this drama, I guessed, was from the book ending badly. But no. Someone finally told me it was actually a perfectly happy ending. So I wanted to get it and read it and love it. And then, whadaya know, it is one of the options to read for AP Lit! Everything just fell into place perfectly! :D And now I am at COSMOS waiting for my mother to bring me more books for AP Lit to read... Hopefully I will like these too. :3

1 comment:

Taylor said...

That book is amazing!!! I love it so much! Also, I read a spin-off of it and it was really good too. It is called Prom and Prejudice and it is by Elizabeth Eulberg. You should give it a try. :)