Wednesday, July 3, 2013

T_T

My baby niece is here for the next two weeks and it's been three days already and I'm just completely exhausted. That, and it's worse when I can't sleep at night, so I ended up getting only three hours of sleep. But it's not my fault! I just wanna watch TV!

I'm such a hot mess right now. I guess there are summer meeting for AP Spanish last time I heard from DeMeyer, which was before the school year ended. And now I'm kind of rushing to try to figure things out, but I don't have time because of my niece. I have no idea when I'm supposed to get my senior portrait done. However, I get to cut my hair after that. Sweet sweet redemption! I can't wait to just take a pair of scissors and burn my hair :).

I have eight minutes until I have to wake my niece up from her nap... She's cute and all, but babies aren't my thing. I have so much to do, even though it's summer, I have been lagging on SO many things.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are one strong girl Juli! Babysitting is hard work (that's what I've been told) so balancing everything like this takes guts. and about the hair- HAHAHAHA. I really miss your humor in person!

Rhiannon said...

Summer is NOT relaxing. It should be, but it's not because of school. It is extremely unfair. Plus, it's not like all the responsibilities, etc. from the school year just go away!