Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Emergency Room

If we were in the book 1984 by George Orwell they would torture me by putting me in the Emergency Room. It is a mixture of germs, disease, and crying children. It is not too bad if you really have to go but avoid it if you can.

So you might be wondering why I decided to rant about the emergency room. Well, I have spent my fair share of time there. Most recently because I got a chunk of my leg taken out by a rock in a creek. I was on a hike in Auburn. The first doctor decided to staple my leg shut... the second doctor took the staples out but said my fever obviously had nothing to do with my cut. Well it was a very bad infection and I ended up emitted to the hospital.

So yes I really do not like emergency rooms right now. Partly because they try to go so fast that they often miss the key details.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Gosh I hate emergency rooms too! I've had horrible experiences with them too... very painful experiences. I was once told by the five nurses that held me down, that I was really strong. ha. ha. ha. not.