Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nerdville with an Emphasis on Computer Programming Probs

Okay, so I am not amused. In my cluster there are so many nerds. There are definitely more nerds than actual social people in my cluster. (Cluster=my class that I am in at COSMOS) (COSMOS=California UC's science and math summer program) Anyways, there are just too many. But there are just a couple who I really want to choke... Not like actually choke, don't worry I'm not homicidal. But when you are smart and you are not humble about it and look down on everyone else, I want to choke you. Smart - modesty = not smart. AND OUR TA! Oh my goodness, he does not know how to teach. He needs to figure out that some of the class is dumber than him. Sorry, buddy but talk to me in actual terms I can understand. Basically all I do in lab is type in what he tells me. He doesn't tell me what I am doing. He just thinks I already know. Not all of us just decided to do programming in our free time, let alone have free time. He just needs to calm down. Other then that classes are good. People just got to realize I'm not as smart as them. I actually like to be a well rounded individual.

No comments: