Friday, July 12, 2013

Victoire

My foreign exchange student from France arrives on Thursday! Her name's Victoire, and she seems very nice.

She drinks tea, so she's going to fit in better with my family than me! It'll definitely be a different experience from last summer, but I'm interested to see what's different and what's the same.

My foreign exchange student from last year, Irene, is going to Seattle this year, so I made her promise to post lots of pictures on Facebook, so I can see Seattle because I've always wanted to go!

At the little orientation thing the organization puts on, they said to make them feel comfortable, so they aren't shy speaking English. So I think that I should just attempt to speak French with the worst accent the whole time, just to make it fair. Who knows... she might be impressed. Or not.

Anyway, I'm excited!

No comments: