Thursday, July 25, 2013

Closet

Sometimes if my room is messy, I just sit in my closet because there's nothing on the floor. And I think it's more relaxing to be in a clean room. Does anyone else do this?

My light in my closet turns on with movement, and so every five seconds I have to wave my hand in the air like a maniac because the light turned off on me, and I'm too lazy to stand up and flip the switch to 'on'.

I think my closet says a lot about me. There's not many clothes in it, just a lot of stuff. Not junk, but stuff I actually use all the time and/or have to keep in there, like a suitcase, sleeping bag, etc.

But I've decorated the walls and stuff with loads of pictures (framed because I'm a weirdo) and key chains and things.

When I was younger I had two chairs and an end table in there, and it would be my secret place and I would have picnics with fake food in there. I was 3, don't judge me.

I also have a lot of stuff that was handed down to me, like my mom's old jewelry boxes, and some really old books from when my grandparents were kids and stuff. I just like looking at all that kind of stuff.

So, all in all, my closet is pretty much just an extension of my room.

No comments: