Thursday, July 11, 2013

Permitted Driver :)

So far July has been a great month because I finally got my driver's permit!  I'm so happy I'm done with online driver's ed.  That was death.  But it was worth it :)  I passed my test on Tuesday!

I'm really scared I'm going to be a terrible driver though.  Like I can totally see that for myself and I'd rather not get killed.  Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens!

Hopefully I can get my license 6 months from now, but there may be one slight problem: I don't know if I'm getting a car.  Both my parents work like ALL THE TIME so it's not like I can use theirs.  But what's a license without a car to drive around?!  I think my parents will have to break down and get me one :)  Life is going to be much easier for them when I start driving too! 

So everyone wish me luck and you may want to stay off the roads for the next 6 months while I'm still learning!

No comments: