Friday, February 3, 2012

Tom Brady: Most hated man in Buffalo

Tom Brady, Quarterback of the New England Patriots, is officialy the most hated man in Buffalo. Why? After his comments in a press conference about the support from his dad quote "And even when I started my pro career, he traveled to Buffalo. I don't know if you guys have ever been to the hotels in Buffalo -- they're not the nicest places in the world -- but he would still travel to those". Though he apologized right after and told the writers not to write that down, it was too late and the damage had been done. Really not a cool move from Tom talking trash about Buffalo, and for you non football people, the rival town. I mean he did tell the writers not to write it and apologized and stuff, but really? The overall article was decent, nothing flashy, but hey I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Oops. Always be careful what you say if you are a public figure.